Want a company with a real vision?
Our people make the difference in our success. Our vision is to provide Total Lifetime care to every pet, every parent, every time. We can't achieve this vision without the right people - they make the difference in our business and our success. Every associate plays a role in achieving our success by focusing on our three strategic priorities - delighting our customers, growing pet services and operating excellence. Here at the Store Support Group, you could play a key role in supporting these strategic initiatives.
Today, PetSmart has over 1200 store locations, with many more scheduled to open soon. We continue to grow at our Corporate Headquarters which means great opportunities for a professional such as you!
Benefits of working with PetSmart
In addition to a competitive salary, PetSmart associates are eligible for health benefits, 401K options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, training and development, and an associate discount at all PetSmart stores!
PetSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce, sustaining an inclusive and supportive work environment, and prohibiting harassment and discrimination in all aspects of employment. PetSmart participates in background, drug and E-Verify screenings as appropriate under Company policies and applicable law.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Center Support and Relocation Supervisor, the Receptionist will play a tremendous role in the success of the customer service experience for all associates, vendors, and clients at come through our corporate office. The Receptionist will be responsible for routing all calls that come through the main line as well as meet and greet anyone who comes through out lobby. We are looking for a customer service focused individual who has strong organizational and multi-tasking capabilities. The candidate must demonstrate a positive and welcoming demeanor, exemplifying the essence of the PetSmart brand.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Operates telephone console to receive incoming external and internal calls, directs callers to destination.
• Greets customers and/or vendors and notifies person called upon.
• Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
• Collects and distributes mail and messages.
• Sorts and distributes resumes.
• Types and sends "Acknowledgement" letters for resumes received.
• Manages mandatory Trip Reduction/Carpool Program and maintains company compliance
Must be able to work the following Part Time Hours:
Monday & Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 12:30pm -5:00pm
• Personal communication skills must be strong, conveying a warm and approachable persona while able to provide clear communication to vendors, customers and associates.
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize quickly, and exercise good judgment. Capable of multi-tasking and the ability to function effectively in a high volume area.
• Must be personally accountable in making decisions that enhance the candidate experience as well as reflect a positive and accurate image of the PetSmart brand. Must display strong follow through and a dedication to excellence.
• One year experience as a receptionist is required
• Must have the ability to work well independently and with minimal supervision
• Prior customer service experience is a plus
The Receptionist candidate must be energetic and display professionalism; possess strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
• Must have integrity and be dedicated to the principles of being part of a strong collaborative team-based organization.
• Possess self-confidence, and a solid track record of accomplishments in fast-paced, high energy environments.
• Good listening skills and ability to be effective in working with all levels of the organization.
• Balanced ego and easily approachable.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Submit Resume | Use Our Resume Builder
Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend
Print Job Details
Want to create a job search agent ?
Job Cart Directions
Interested in more than one position? Great! Instead of submitting multiple resumes, when you find a position that interests you, all you need to do is click on ADD JOB TO CART. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the positions you have added to your cart. When you are done searching, click on CHECKOUT & SUBMIT RESUME. If you have changed your mind and want to remove a position, you will be able to on the Resume Submittal Form, or click on CLEAR CART to start over. You are limited to selecting up to 5 jobs per location.
Check out &
PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty provider of products, services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The Company has identified a...