Atlanta Spirit, LLC has an immediate opening for a Receptionist / Office Assistant in the corporate offices located in downtown Atlanta. Atlanta Spirit is the home of the Atlanta Hawks (NBA) and world-class entertainment venue, Philips Arena.
The Part-Time Receptionist/Office Assistant will be one of the first points of contact with employees and the general public. This position will be responsible for answering questions in person and by phone for Philips Arena as well as directing calls in a prompt, decisive and courteous manner. The position requires the individual to exhibit good business acumen, judgment and flexibility. In addition, this position will provide administrative support to include copying, supply room management, mail distribution and more.
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Individual will be one of the first points of contact with employees and the general public at Philips Arena
• Answer questions in person and by phone; direct calls in a prompt, decisive and courteous manner
• Administrative support to include copying, supply room management, mail distribution and special projects as assigned
• Provide clerical support to Office Manager and executive staff
• Collect all event information and create switchboard recordings
• Collect and organize event information and arena services information for reception staff
• Coordinate and order office supplies, break room supplies, shipping supplies and assist with services
• Assist with special projects as assigned including research, special mailings, employee distributions (tickets, parking passes), staff meetings and special functions
• Undergraduate or Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
• Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills, especially telephone communication skills
• Strong ability to handle pressure situations, apply analytical skills and take initiative
• Must be willing to function in a team environment and provide back-up to department peers as needed
• Must exhibit good business acumen, judgment and flexibility
• Must have solid Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
• Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills a plus
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
• Yes/No: Do you understand that this is a part-time, as needed, hourly position, and consistent hours/shifts are not guaranteed?
• Yes/No: Do you have reliable transportation to and from Philips Arena?