The ideal candidate for this role has a passion and desire to work as a Restaurant Busser - Server Assistant. You must have a great personality and a passion for serving people. |
Responsibilities for this Position
- BASIC FUNCTION: The Busser is responsible for the clearing and setting of tables as well as providing assistance to the service team in a timely manner.
- Clear tables as needed. Reset with proper linen, china, silver and glassware.
- Complete opening and closing side work.
- Provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Be familiar with all property amenities, other Restaurants and Banquets.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work a flexible schedule including rotating shifts.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Must adhere to our appearance guidelines which include haircut above the collar and no visible tattoo's.
- Local applicants will be considered first.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- High School degree or equivalent.
Paid Time Off
14 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Matching 401-k
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
- 24 total Paid Days Off (14 sick/vacation plus 10 holidays).
- Free meal in our employee cafeteria.
- Free uniform.
Benchmark Hospitality International
- 2 years ago - save job