Part-Time Retail Sales Associate / Management Trainee |
As the face of CubeSmart, the Retail Sales Associate will be responsible for managing and maintaining the storage facility and providing the highest level of service to our customers. This position reports directly to the District Manager.
What you can expect on a daily basis:
- Provide exceptional service to our Customers and Sales leads over the phone as well as to walk-in Customers
- Recommend appropriate unit sizes and services based on individual Customers’ needs
- Understand and explain the leasing process to Customers
- Sell merchandise including packing / moving supplies and insurance to protect our Customers’ goods
- Operate POS system and take payments
- Conduct daily visual and space audits of entire facility as well as perform lock checks
- Prepare and make daily bank deposits
- Submit all property invoices for payment
- Process daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Coordinate and conduct auctions on an as-needed basis
- Provide coverage to other facilities when necessary
- Perform property maintenance both inside the facility and on the grounds including; sweeping, changing light bulbs and removing debris in storage units. Some facilities also require light landscaping.
- Responsible for collections of delinquent accounts
Part-Time Retail Sales Associate / Management Trainee Our WOW! Managers provide legendary service to our Customers which provide us with repeat and referral business. We welcome the opportunity to greet our Customers (existing and new) with a passion to serve and to make sure each of them has a true WOW! experience at our stores.
Who are you?
If these statements describe you, then we want to hear from you today:
- You’ve been complimented by Customers for your outstanding service
- You’ve been rewarded by previous Managers for your strong work ethic, ambition and goal achievement
- You love retail but not the typical hours (especially around the holidays)
- You enjoy the challenge of WOW!ing Customers every day
- You have a desire to be rewarded for hitting sales quotas with bonuses and promotions
- You’d like to work for a stable company with exceptional opportunities to grow and develop in an Accelerated Management Program where an end result could be you as a District Manager
No storage experience – No problem! Our paid training program will help you become one of our WOW! Managers. We are looking for someone who enjoys customer interaction, who would take pride in the appearance of the store and who is passionate about the needs of others. We want to ensure that our customers are treated with the highest level of courtesy and professionalism.
Some of our current successful Managers have come from the following industries:
- Retail / Sales
- Hotel & Restaurant
- Rent / Lease to own Industry
- Travel / Car Rental
- Apartment Leasing
- Equipment Rental
Expect More from your Career!
We offer a base salary in addition to bonus programs for reaching and exceeding goals. There is growth potential with our Training and Certification Programs. CubeSmart wants you to not only succeed at your job; we want to create an empowering work place that will challenge you to better yourself and the company. Our AMP (Accelerated Management Program) does just that. AMP provides you with the necessary tools to advance from a Store Manager through the ranks to eventually become one of our District Managers.
Some of the great opportunities provided to our Store Managers through AMP:
- General Manager
- Area Manager
- Senior Area Manager
- District Manager
- Base Salary + Bonus
- Paid training
- Employee Discounts
- No Late Hours
- Ability to work in the office and outside
CubeSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer; M/F/D/V
Background & Drug Screen Required
CubeSmart - 30+ days ago
CubeSmart reinvents self-storage!
It's time for self-storage to get smart.CubeSmart (NYSE:CUBE) is reinventing storage and raising the...