Position serves as a multi-platform content writer to support, manage and develop the town’s online presence particularly through social and other new media including management of various channels and their communities.
Examples of Duties:
- Support marketing and public relations tactic implementation to fulfill the needs of town departments.
- Manage day-to-day activities on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and other social media platforms.
- Manage content and promote Town of Fishers mobile apps.
- Develop social media strategies that integrate with overall marketing & PR plans.
- Monitor social channels and interact with community through proactive outreach.
- Manage and update photography library for town departments.
- Research case studies, best practices and other material to support planning process.
- Schedule meetings, coordinate events and support staff, as needed.
Bachelor's degree with coursework in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, and some experience in marketing, public relations, communications, public presentation, graphic design, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent writing skills required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office; InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop experience required. Some photography and videography experience preferred.
Town of Fishers, IN - 6 months ago