The basic job duties of a Lake Shore Savings Bank teller fall into three main categories:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining customer business relationships through daily contact and interaction.
- The Teller applies customer service skills acquired during training in order exceed customer expectations, add value to the branch, and build customer brand loyalty.
- Maintains a professional image at all times when representing the bank through personal hygiene, dress attire and appropriate business conduct.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Performs services that involve the receipt and payment of money.
- Constantly ensures that banking transactions are being processed accurately according to bank policy and internal controls.
- The teller will identify sales opportunities and make referrals which support the sales efforts of the branch.
- Will participate in teller referral incentive goals.
- Basic computing skills and experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- customer service and cash handling experience preferred
- previous banking experience a plus
Lake Shore Savings Bank - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard