• Previous warehouse experience will be given first preference.
• Organizational skills and attention to detail required.
• Basic computer skills including Excel, Word and Email.
• Basic math skills to calculate order quantities.
• Must be able to communicate professionally in English.
• Must hold a valid driver’s license in order to move trucks.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
The Warehouse Attendant will maintain and control the inventory for the Enid OK Sales Center facility. The Attendant is responsible for ordering, rotating, pulling product from the freezer and loading the route vehicles daily.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
• Fulfill orders for drivers and load route trucks daily by hand, two wheeler and/or pallet jack
• Record daily inventory transactions on the handheld computer
• Use the handheld computer to place a weekly order for products to maintain warehouse inventory levels
• Receive weekly delivery and verify quantities ordered were delivered correctly
• Rotate inventory and put away load properly using a two wheeler and/or pallet jack
• Work safely at all times
• Maintain the warehouse environment so it is clean and organized
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Must be able to work varying hours for 10-25 hours per week on average
• Must be able to repetitively lift/carry up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift up to 80 pounds
• Must be able to push/pull up to 300 pounds
• Must wear waffle soled protective footwear (hiking shoe or boot)
• Able to stand, kneel, bend, squat, turn, twist, reach, pull, push and step up
• Must be able to work independently in freezer (-10 degrees) and loading dock areas (less than 40 degrees)
E.A. Sween Company was founded in 1955 and is the proud parent company for the Deli Express® Brand.
The company’s headquarters...