Warehouse employees move product or material in our warehouse using forklift and/or pallet jack, assist in the picking of orders and/or the loading of trucks, pull orders and assist customers with loading, rotate product in bins to ensure proper rotation of stock and to eliminate picking errors, assist in the repackaging of damaged product following all Company and vendor requirements, apply required safety procedures, provide courteous and prompt customer service for in-house orders.
- Previous Warehouse experience is desired but not required;
- Forklift, pallet-jack experience is a plus;
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and move up to 60 pounds;
- Must be willing to become knowledgeable of all products;
- Must be able to bend, lift, carry, climb, stoop and stack product;
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
We are looking for people who want the opportunity to work in the beer/beverage industry. Must be at least 18, possess a high school diploma or equivalent, three months similar or related experience, forklift and pallet jack experience, possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Must have top-notch internal and external customer service and communication skills. Prior distribution warehouse experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
United Beverages of NC, LLC - 17 months ago
United Beverages is an alcohol beverage distributor in the western third of North Carolina. We are committed to profitable and efficient...