This is a part-time position. This person will work from 3:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. This person will write and post stories, photos and videos to WMUR.com. He or she will also send breaking news alerts and post to social media. This person will also work with our morning producers and reporters on developing new content for WMUR.com. There will also be special web-related projects that will be assigned to this person. This person may also be assigned to write stories or edit video for newscasts.
- Selecting and writing material for all of our digital platforms.
- Working with reporters and producers on web content.
- Accepting assignments from the Digital Media Manager for web-related projects and clickers.
- Sending breaking news alerts.
- Posting to social media and other digital platforms.
- Develops content during breaking news.
- Writes some copy for newscasts.
- Edits some video for newscasts.
- Must have working knowledge of digital technology.
- Must have strong writing skills.
- Must have a background in news writing.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have video editing skills.
Please send resume and reel to: KC Downey WMUR-TV 100 S. Commercial St., Manchester, NH 03101 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org