The Portland office of The Louis Berger Group, Inc. is seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (15-20 hours with the possibility of transitioning to full-time). Under general supervision, performs routine assignments which are clearly defined and require the application of standard techniques.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represent the Portland office by screening telephone calls, mail, visitors, etc. Answering routine questions, furnishing information or routing to appropriate individuals for resolutions
- Provide general administrative support including: filing, typing, photocopying, supply maintenance, and calendaring
- Creating and maintaining conference materials and a wide variety of production reports including charts and graphs, working with information critical or confidential nature
- Open and distribute mail including: confidential, high priority and follow-up items
- Flexibility to work overtime as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Receives close supervision on unusual or difficult problems and general review of all aspects of assignments
- Typically requires a high school diploma (or equivalent working knowledge/experience)
- 1-3 years of previous support experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a professional demeanor are required. Proofreading and/or editing skills a plus.
- Must be detailed oriented, and have the ability to multi-task.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information will not be considered.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Package; strong understanding of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the proposed work location.
To apply, please visit http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/res_form/res_form.php , and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
Please have your resume ready to upload, formatted as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload correctly to the candidate database on www.louisberger.com .
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...