Cash Office Associate (Cashier Clerical)
The worlds largest luxury watch retailer, Tourneau, is looking for a part-time Cash Office Associate to work in our store located at our Fashion Valley Mall location. This position is an important part of helping to provide the ultimate client experience.
We are looking for individuals who have experience in performing administrative responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, energetic person with several years of experience. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and follow-through skills are essential. You should enjoy working with numbers and lots of details in a busy, customer service-focused environment.
As a Cash Office Associate your responsibilities may include but may not be limited to:
Tourneau is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Maintaining store inventory and inventory reconciliation.
- Processing daily transactions.
- Answering Phones
- Reconciling Daily Transactions
- Adhering to store standards as determined by management.
- Must be able to work a full time schedule (weekend and evenings).
Please see the above.
CareerBuilder - 10 months ago