COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT ASSISTANT
COMMERCIAL LINES INSURANCE ACCOUNT ASSISTANT
IPS has an opportunity foran account assistant to work part time for a commercial lines insurance brokerage. Our client company has an excellent reputation in their niche and are proud to offer exceptional client service.
- Administrative support for account coordination
- Revise and update applications, binders, endorsements and certificates
- Invoicing, set up files, initial policy reviews, Loss run requests
- Special projects and tasks
- Provide routine correspondence and departmental reports as requested
- Communicate professionally with staff and contacts and build good relationships
- Ability to work in Downtown San Francisco 20-30 hours per week
Are you a fit for this career We would love to work with you. IPS has been matching the best with the best in the Insurance Industry for over 40 years. Put our experience to work for you. Not the right position for you We welcome the opportunity to find the one that is.
- Must have 2+ years insurance related experience, preferably in a brokerage environment
- High school diploma – college work preferred
- CA insurance license preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Windows, understanding of Excel and Sagitta
- Good organizational skills, accuracy, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and to be flexible with priorities
- Very good communication skills – oral, written, phone and interpersonal
To Apply Directly,
Visit our website at
or email your resume to
IPS - 22 months ago
Alfred Padway was a CPCU with an independent insurance agency in Wisconsin when he moved to California. After a brief experience with a...