Part-Time Client Service Assistant
Significant and Meaningful Career Opportunity!
About our Firm
Founded in 1979 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Ronald Blue & Co., LLC is one of the largest independent fee-only wealth management firms in the United States. We employ approximately 275 staff members, manage over $7 billion in investment assets, and serve more than 6,000 clients in almost all 50 states. (12/31/12). Our company exists to provide wisdom for wealth, based on biblical principles, so we can help our clients experience financial peace of mind and focus on what matters most in life. Through a network of 1
5 branch offices and four distinct divisions, the company provides financial services to clients across the wealth spectrum in these key areas.
• Comprehensive, fee-only financial & estate planning
• Tax preparation & business consulting
• Investment analysis & management
• Retirement Plan Services
• Philanthropic counsel & strategies for charitable giving
• Wealth Transfer Planning
We a re currently seeking a Part-time Client Service Assistant in our Seattle branch office to work approximately 15-20 hours per week who has experience working in a professional environment, is highly organized and is detail oriented. Requirements for this position include experience with Microsoft Office as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The CSA position covers a wide range of responsibilities including processing new account applications, client billing, processing transactions, assisting with client service needs, maintaining calendars for team members, and coordinating events .
Desired Qualities and Skills
The successful candidate will exhibit:
This position requires a minimum of two (2) years prior experience in administrative support, customer service, or accounting experience. A bachelor's degree in Management, Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field and prior experience in a executive support role in a financial, investment, banking or accounting firm is strongly preferred. The successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast paced environment that requires flexibility and responsiveness .
- Desire to serve clients and co-workers with excellence
- Aptitude and passion for learning
- Proven technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Proactive planning and responsiveness to urgent needs
- Capability to excel in a team environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization skills and systems acumen
- Strong business mathematical skills and keen attention to detail
- Personal integrity and ability to discreetly handle confidential data
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a high level of expertise in MS Excel
The Ronald Blue & Co. Seattle, WA office is located at:
1909-214th St. SE, Suite 210, Bothell, WA 98021
How to Apply
Please visit www.ronblue.com/careers to submit your resume and cover letter. Prior to applying for this position, please visit www.ronblue.com and review it thoroughly. Should you decide to apply after prayerful consideration, make sure to include a cover letter which includes your answers to all of the requested questions. Once you have applied for this position, please add ronblue.com to your email's spam filter 'white' list or 'safe senders' list. This setting is often found in your email account under Mail / Options. This will ensure that any correspondence from us will be received by your email in-box.
Ronald Blue - 16 months ago
Founded in 1979, Ronald Blue & Co. is one of the largest independent fee-only wealth management firms in the United States with more...