Assists the Client Services Manager in coordinating branch operations workflow to ensure exemplary client service and adherence to established policies and procedures. Assists/relieves branch colleagues in various operational capacities.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
- *Minimum 1 year experience in a banking environment required.
- *Minimum 1 year of direct client services experience required.
- *Minimum 1 year of basic computer experience(e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Ability to perform branch positions with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of Federal Regulations and Bank policies and procedures. Thorough knowledge of Bank products and services.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle problem situations with colleagues and clients effectively.
- Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
City National Bank - 11 months ago
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $15.9 billion in total assets, an...