Janovic is part of the Indecor Group, Inc - Benjamin Moore & Co.’s family of Company-Owned stores. We are full service paint and decorating retail destination featuring Benjamin Moore Products. The store chain has locations in Chicago, Seattle, Virginia, Philadelphia, New York City and Hawaii. There are exciting opportunities for growth in different geographic locations throughout the United States.
Part-time Color Consultants
Janovic is looking to hire Part-time Color Consultants for 9 different locations in Manhatan. The Color Consultant is primarily responsible for providing superior service to all customers entering the retail store. Leads the recommendation for color selection, manage and maintain color merchandising materials. Ensure that all color tools are visibly displayed. Work calaboratively with management and the store team to create a hospitable shopping environment. Deliver best in class customer service and shopping experience.
Color Consultant: color and design, consultant, color consultant, color station, customer service, paint store, paint and decorating, paint employment, retail paint stores, retail jobs
- Assist customer with color combinations and to find the Perfect Color.
- Hospitality minded, cheerful attitude. Greets every customer that enter the store within 30 seconds and access their needs.
- Respectfully engage customer in conversation about their project.
- Capture customer contact information and inform customer of current promotions and events that might peek their interest.
- Educate customer on Benjamin Moore Color Autenticity, Products Quality, Features and Benefits.
- Works collaboratively with all store personnel to satisfy customer needs and exceed their service and experience expectations.
- Provide in-store color consultation service.
- Participate in consumer events (in-store Color Seminars).
- Invite customer feeback and reviews to websites like yelp.
This is a representation of the responsibilities associated with the position of Color Consultant. However, other tasks do exist, and the Color Consultant will be responsible for performing all other duties as directed by Janovic management.
- Demonstration of design or related decorating experience.
- Minimum of 2 years retail or hospitality experience.
- Effective customer service and selling skills.
- Ability to sell products as a package of quality and service, not just price.
- Effective time management skills.
- Good project management and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Effective relationship building skills that include excellent communication, speaking & listening skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com . Please note that we will reply only to inquiries regarding system accessibility and will not respond to any other inquiries sent to this email address.
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...