We are seeking a Part-time Data Entry Clerk (20 Hours a week) for our Owasso, OK location. This entry-level position supports the administrative requirements of a field operation office in a construction atmosphere. Maintains all Location documentation in compliance with federal, state, local and Austin Powder Company guidelines.
This position will be 4 hours a day, Monday-Friday.
IN ORDER FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED: Please include salary / wage requirements and your WPM speed with your application / resume.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Types location documents and distributes as directed.
- Prepares vendor invoices for approval and insures invoices are forwarded to Cleveland office in timely manor
- Maintains and files all locations documents
- Posts orders into the computer system, creates new vendor accounts.
- Answers and directs phone calls and messages courteously and in a timely manor
- Date stamps and distributes daily incoming mail. Prepares and sends outgoing mail.
- Assist in the dispatch of employees and vehicles to customer locations, as directed by management.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 1-3 General Office Experience
- Intermediate Math Aptitude
- Advanced Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word
- Advanced Customer Service Skills
- At Least 21 years of age (As required by the BATF)
- 401(k) / Profit Sharing Plan
The Austin Powder Company was started in 1833 to manufacture black powder used to blast rocks, mine coal, create canals, and literally move mountains. Today Austin Powder's commercial explosives are used primarily for construction, mining, quarrying, and seismic exploration. Products include detonating cord, detonator-sensitive emulsions, cast boosters, and high-explosive emulsions. It also makes electric and non-electric detonators.
Austin Powder Company began in 1833 to manufacture black powder to blast rocks, mine coal, create canals, and literally move mountains....