Clark College is seeking to fill a temporary part-time Early Childhood Specialist 3 position to work approximately 16 hours a week to support its Early Intervention Program, in the Child and Family Studies department. The salary is $16.03/hour.
- Build partnerships and provide support and weekly home visits to families of children with disabilities (ages birth-three)
- Work as a team member with other early intervention specialists
- Related duties as required
- 45 hours of early childhood credits
- Ability to work as a team member and build partnerships with families
- Spanish/English bilingual skills (preferred)
- As a condition of employment, this position requires a background check be conducted on applicants prior to hiring.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS:
- Clark College online application
- Cover letter addressing the minimum and preferred qualifications
. To contact Clark College Human Resources, please call (360) 992-2105.
Clark College is an equal opportunity employer. Protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply. Clark College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status or Vietnam-era veteran status in its programs and activities.
Upon request, accommodations are available to persons with disabilities for the application process. Questions regarding the College’s Affirmative Action Policy may be directed to the Director for Equity and Diversity, Baird Administrative Building, (360) 992-2355.
The security of all the members of the campus community is of vital concern to Clark College. Information regarding crime prevention advice, the authority of the Security/Safety Department, policies concerning reporting of any crimes which may occur on the campus, and crime statistics for the most recent 4-year period may be requested from the Clark College Security/Safety Department, (360) 992-2133.
If you are hired, you will need proof of identity, and documentation of U.S. citizenship or legal authorization to work.
CORRECTIONS OR EXTENDED NOTICES:
Corrected or extended notices will be posted online and in the Human Resources Office.
Clark College Human Resources
April 15, 2013
Clark College - 10 months ago
The Clark College Bookstore focuses on excellent customer service. In addition to the specific qualifications, we are looking for employees...