Green Mountain Energy Company Sales Agents are the best in the industry. With thousands of customers (and counting) throughout Texas, New York and Portland, Oregon it takes something extra to deliver the level of service Green Mountain strives to provide to our prospective customers. We know the work our agents do sets Green Mountain Energy Company apart from other energy companies. So we strive to do the same for them. From our outstanding compensation, to our goals of promoting from within, you’ll find a lot more than your next job at Green Mountain Energy Company. You’ll find your career!
Green Mountain Energy Company is in search of Sales Agents interested in jump-starting their dynamic sales career. Every Sales Agent has the potential to earn commissions and incentives. A training program is provided to assist you in building your knowledge of Green Mountain products, renewable energy, and how Green Mountain Energy Company is truly changing the way power is made. We seek candidates who are committed to a professional, highly customer-focused direct sales environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have a sincere desire to help protect the environment
- Accurately and positively present Green Mountain Energy’s unique value proposition to customers in retail and event booth situations
- Effectively negotiate with customers to choose pollution-free electricity for their homes
- Tenaciously and consistently approach customers with energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Motivate and assist other team members with selling/closing techniques
- Arrive at selling locations as scheduled, wearing appropriate branded shirt and badge provided, and bringing sales materials provided
We are seeking local candidates with a stable work history and a GREAT ATTITUDE!
- Sincere desire to help change the way power is made
- Demonstrated ability to uncover and listen to customers’ needs, overcome objections, present solutions based on needs and close with customers
- Must have a history of consistently hitting goals and objectives set by yourself and others
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- 1 years sales and/or customer service experience
- Must be available to work evenings and/or weekends
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing schedules and business needs
- Knowledge of energy/deregulation a plus
Please respond if you think you have what it takes to be a Part-time Sales Agent. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to us at: grassroots@GreenMountain.com. The subject field of your email must include the job code GMEC-SA. Please submit the document in PC compatible Word or rich text file.