Green Mountain Energy Company Sales Agents are the best in the industry. With thousands of customers (and counting) throughout Texas, New York and Portland, Oregon it takes something extra to deliver the level of service Green Mountain strives to provide to our prospective customers. We know the work our agents do sets Green Mountain Energy Company apart from other energy companies. So we strive to do the same for them. From our outstanding compensation, to our goals of promoting from within, you’ll find a lot more than your next job at Green Mountain. You’ll find your career!
Green Mountain is in search of Sales Agents interested in jump-starting their dynamic sales career. Every Sales Agent has the potential to earn incentives. A training program is provided to assist you in building your knowledge of Green Mountain products, renewable energy, and how Green Mountain is truly changing the way power is made. We seek candidates who are committed to a professional, highly customer-focused direct sales environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have a sincere desire to help protect the environment.
- Arrive at selling locations as scheduled, wearing appropriate branded shirt, badge, and bringing sales materials (all provided).
- Accurately and positively inform prospects in retail and event booth situations about the opportunity to choose pollution-free electricity for their homes.
- Close/sign-up prospects who show interest in Green Mountain Energy® electricity.
- Assist other team members with selling/closing techniques.
We are seeking local candidates that are multilingual, have a stable work history, and a GREAT ATTITUDE!
- Sincere desire to help change the way power is made.
- 2 years sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections and close with customers.
- Understand sales techniques and customer needs.
- Knowledge of energy/deregulation a plus.
- Must be available to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing schedules and business needs.