Share our pride. Join our mission.
This is a part time position located in a face to face Financial Service Center in Arlington, VA.
We are currently seeking talented Part time Financial Foundations Representative for our Arlington, VA facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Provides member onboarding, servicing and/or facilitation of product sales through various channels (e.g., phone, mail, e-mail, face-to-face). Deepens and retains member relationships through needs assessment and solution offerings from USAA products and services.
- Responds to and completes member requests involving transactions that do not require a license, demonstrating basic skills and knowledge of USAA products and benefits.
- Identifies member events to provide solutions on products that meet the member's needs and facilitate the member's financial security.
- Empathizes with members and provides solutions to make it easy for members to acquire a USAA product.
- In the Financial Centers, may also act as the front desk representative taking initial member requests.
- High School Diploma (or GED).
- 1+ years of customer contact experience in a sales, military, or call center environment and/or 30 college credit hours.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule. (see hours of work).
- Ability to attend 6 weeks training in San Antonio, Texas.
- 1+ years experience multitasking in a Windows operating system environment.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 1 year of customer contact experience in a Financial Services Call Center.
- 6+ months experience frequently communicating (minimum 60 percent of the time) with customers by phone, e-mail, and/or face to face.
- Work week is Mon-Sat; schedule will be five days 30 hours.
- Recent face-to-face experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standard of professionalism.
- Military knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, environment with minimal desk time.
- Ability to work comfortably standing behind a desk.
- Initial training in San Antonio, Texas (5-6 weeks) in Jan/Feb.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel:
M-F 8am-7:30pm & Sat 8am-3:30pm