New York Philharmonic seeks a Part-time Group Sales Coordinator
to solicit and develop business for the Group Sales Program.
- Making outbound telephone calls and emails to current and potential customers to increase sales.
- Administrative duties including: database management, generate invoices, mailing tickets.
- Meet goals, track sales and report results to the Manager of Group Sales.
- Occasionally attend networking events to promote benefits of group sales program, meet-n-greet to build client base and maintain relationships with customers.
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Someone who is detail-oriented, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Word, Excel) and math skills.
- The required hours are a minimum of twenty hours per week covering the period from 12PM to 4PM, Monday through Friday.
- An enthusiasm for classical music is preferred.
idealist.org - 21 months ago