POSITION: P/T Human Resource Coordinator, Transportation
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources REPORTS TO: Employee Relations Manager, Transportation
P/T HR Coordinator, Transportation will provide guidance, support, and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures, and practices of Human Resources department. The main responsibility of P/T HR coordinator is to assist the ER Manager in every aspect of human resources by responding to any queries from employees, managers and supervisors in the organization and providing EXCELLENT customer service.
- Assist in conducting ER investigations by gathering the facts in an incident and asking the correct questions to all employees involved to gather the most accurate information.
- Answer employee, manager and supervisor questions and concerns regarding all HR functional areas to include but not limited to:
- Policies and Procedures
- Basic Payroll Questions
- Company Sponsored Programs such as Company BBQ’s, Food Programs etc.
- Letters of Verification
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Prepare/respond to unemployment related matters
- Ensures the proper maintenance/filing of company documents
- Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Helps ensures the timely execution of all HR Programs which include but not limited to:
- Performance Appraisal Process
- 30 Day Chat Sessions
- Exit Interviews
- Employee Focus Groups
- Depot visits
- Assists in organizational training and development efforts with scheduling and proper filing and compliance of mandatory acknowledgments and signoff thereafter.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database as needed.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars where necessary to ensure proper communication within the departments with regard to HR implementations and rollouts.
- Helps to maintain company organization charts and HR directory.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Studying for bachelor's degree in Human Resource or 2+ years of relevant HR/Admin experience and an interest in learning and developing HR and business skill set.
- Ability to be discreet and keep information confidential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills; strong Excel skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish good relations with employees and managers on all levels.
- Exhibit excellent judgment and discretion in handling confidential information with a strong sense of tact and diplomacy.
- Must be Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to proactively identify problems and offer solutions/ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic with a customer service orientation; enthusiastic team player.
DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Teammember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
As EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYERS , Fresh Direct, LLC and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (except where gender is a bonafide occupational qualification), disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law.
FreshDirect - 17 months ago
The emphasis is on fresh at online grocer FreshDirect. The Internet grocery shopping service delivers to many New York City neighborhoods in...