PROXUS HR has a Human Resources Client Services Associate opportunity immediately available in Fairfield, NJ.
This is a part-time position; the associate will work a maximum of 14 hours over 2 or 3 days per week.
This position is responsible for administering all aspects of the HR function for a small business, including communicating HR policies, assisting with employee relations issues, and ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Assisting management with employee relations issues, calling upon the PROXUS Client Services Director when needed for more complex issues
- Participating as a key team player on client project engagements such as HR audits, compliance reviews and employee handbook development
- Acting as point person for payroll and HRIS transactions
- Administering benefit plans
- Assisting with recruitment and on boarding processes
- Generating internal and external reports to ensure compliance; interfacing with vendors
- Providing administrative support for the HR function, including regulatory reporting, file maintenance, etc.
PROXUS (www.proxushr.com) is a full service human resources consulting firm focused on helping clients manage the “business of employment” by delivering customized expertise in the areas of Human Resources, Payroll and Employee Benefits. Companies across the Mid-Atlantic region rely on the proven experience of our team of professionals to help manage the HR related areas of their business. Leveraging our full suite of solutions and dedication to personalized customer service, PROXUS is the outsourcing partner of choice of over 500 organizations. Our clients span a wide range of industries and markets including non-profits, financial services, manufacturing, retail, higher education, professional services and more.
PROXUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Related professional certification (PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- 4+ years of progressive, tactical HR generalist experience
- Desire to work a part-time schedule with the ability to flex up in hours occasionally
- Exceptional problem solver and creative thinker
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to function independently
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer expertise with Microsoft Office products, social media, internet-based resources and HRIS systems
- Excellent organizational, presentation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Displays credibility and high integrity standards
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with business leaders