Sales & Marketing: Promotions
Part-time Mascot Assistant/Handler - Carolina Hurricanes (Raleigh, NC)
This position is responsible for support of Carolina Hurricanes Mascot “Stormy” during all ‘Canes home games through fan interaction, customer service and in-game presentation.
- The position will be required to work all Carolina Hurricanes home games. The hours will be a mix between weekday and weekend
- Set up, oversee and breakdown mascot related events, such as birthday parties
- Assist mascot with pre, during and post game responsibilities- including autograph signings, game day skits, birthday messages and seat visits
- Assist with organizing, setting up and breaking down mascot props, t-shirt shoots, and costumes
- Aid “Stormy” with schedule and location requirements for each home game to ensure the expectations of the clients are exceeded.
- Assist Promotions and Fan Development with prep and execution of in-game promotions and game experiences.
- Communicate with Canes Vision for skits, locations and timing
- Effectively communicate with fans as needed for “Stormy”
- Assist Mascot Coordinator with social media
Must have a valid Driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Ability to complete tasks unsupervised
- Ability to work games and events that require work at night, weekends and some holidays
- Ability to represent the Carolina Hurricanes Promotions and Fan Development in a positive light
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must pass a criminal background check
The Carolina Hurricanes are an equal opportunity employer and provide for a drug free workplace.
NHL - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard