Clark College is seeking to fill a temporary part-time Office Assistant 2 position to work approximately 17 hours a week to support its Early Intervention Program, in the Child and Family Studies department. This position reports to the director of services and faculty. The salary is $11.59 per/hour.
- Create and/or develop enrollment packets, program calendar, charts, timelines, transition paper work, and communications with other agencies.
- Schedule evaluations, IFSP’s.
- Monitor various tracking forms for accuracy.
- Collect and collate all associated paperwork deliver to outside agencies for our Early Intervention (community) services.
- Create E.I. staff invoice vouchers, VSD, EOCF, ESD 112.
- Assist in keeping personal and agency contracts current.
- Attend meeting with Early Intervention team members.
- Respond to phone communications and e-mails.
- Collaborate to problem solve new and current systems and procedures.
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- Familiarity with birth-3 years of age.
- One year of clerical experience.
- Experience in Word and Excel.
- Experience taking meeting minutes.
- Knowledge of compiling research for projects.
- Ability to work as a team member and build partnerships with families
- As a condition of employment, this position requires a background check be conducted on applicants prior to hiring.
Required application materials must be completed and submitted online by 3 p.m., June 14th, 2013.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS:
- Clark College online application
- Cover letter addressing the minimum qualifications.
To contact Clark College Human Resources, please call (360) 992-2105.
Clark College is an equal opportunity employer. Protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply. Clark College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status or Vietnam-era veteran status in its programs and activities.
Upon request, accommodations are available to persons with disabilities for the application process. Questions regarding the College’s Affirmative Action Policy may be directed to the Director for Equity and Diversity, Baird Administrative Building, (360) 992-2355.
The security of all the members of the campus community is of vital concern to Clark College. Information regarding crime prevention advice, the authority of the Security/Safety Department, policies concerning reporting of any crimes which may occur on the campus, and crime statistics for the most recent 4-year period may be requested from the Clark College Security/Safety Department, (360) 992-2133.
If you are hired, you will need proof of identity, and documentation of U.S. citizenship or legal authorization to work.
CORRECTIONS OR EXTENDED NOTICES:
Corrected or extended notices will be posted online and in the Human Resources Office.
Clark College Human Resources
June 6, 2013
The Clark College Bookstore focuses on excellent customer service. In addition to the specific qualifications, we are looking for employees...