We are currently seeking dedicated and highly driven individuals to join our team. We provide a continuous learning environment, challenging work, and opportunities for advancement. Ideal candidates will get to know their customers, understand their financial needs and recommend products and services. In addition to learning how to open accounts and submit loan applications, you will also be responsible for a cash drawer, achieve personal deposit and loan sales goals, as well as process customers' transactions in a timely and accurate manner. You will also be trained in relationship building methods and referral techniques in order to make the best product and service recommendations for your customers and expand your branch's customer base. WSFS Bank's Part-time Personal Bankers are provided with a series of classroom and hands-on experiences at various banking offices to apply the knowledge and skills learned. Training covers applications used to conduct transaction processing and account opening, referral techniques, customer service and relationship building. Each Associate will be positioned for success over a 6-9 month period with the necessary knowledge needed to provide stellar service and become an engaged member of the organization. This position is a part-time, 20-25 hrs/wk, Mon - Fri. This schedule can change at any time based on business needs. This position starts at $12.74/hr.
Minimum Qualifications :
Physical Demands : The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- The incumbent must have excellent customer service, referral skills and the ability to deal with the public enthusiastically and professionally.
- He/she must have extensive consultative sales experience of Bank Products.
- The incumbent must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- He/he must have the ability to sell products and services.
- The incumbent must have cash handling experience.
- He/she must have prior work history in a retail sales environment.
Cognitive Demands : The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Incumbent will be required to stand regularly when performing teller transactions.
- Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items over head, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, decision making, calculating, dependability, good judgment, memorizing, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
- This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
- Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
- Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
- Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Drug-Free Workplace.
WSFS isn't a radio station, but it is tuned into the banking needs of Delaware. WSFS Financial is the holding company for Wilmington...