Clark College is accepting applications for a part-time temporary Program Assistant position to assist with Student Recruitment and Outreach. The hours for this position are variable depending upon the quarterly needs; generally the average hours worked per week are approximately 17 hours. The salary is $12.71/hour.
- Assist with Student Recruitment and Outreach
- Assist with coordination of on-campus recruitment events
- Assist with social media presence
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong event coordination and planning skills
- Experience with social media preferred
- Experience with MS Office programs (Word, Excel)
- Job requires candidate to have flexibility in weekly scheduling
- As a condition of employment, this position requires a background check be conducted on applicants prior to hiring.
REQUIRED ONLINE APPLICATION MATERIALS:
To contact Clark College Human Resources, please call (360) 992-2105.
- Clark College online application
- Current resume
- Letter of application describing background and experience related to qualifications and responsibilities of the position
Application Deadline: Wednesday, July 29th, 2013 at 3pm.
Clark College is an equal opportunity employer. Protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply. Clark College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status or Vietnam-era veteran status in its programs and activities.
Upon request, accommodations are available to persons with disabilities for the application process. Questions regarding the College’s Affirmative Action Policy may be directed to the Director for Equity and Diversity, Baird Administrative Building, (360) 992-2355.
The security of all the members of the campus community is of vital concern to Clark College. Information regarding crime prevention advice, the authority of the Security/Safety Department, policies concerning reporting of any crimes which may occur on the campus, and crime statistics for the most recent 4-year period may be requested from the Clark College Security/Safety Department, (360) 992-2133.
If you are hired, you will need proof of identity, and documentation of U.S. citizenship or legal authorization to work.
CORRECTIONS OR EXTENDED NOTICES:
Corrected or extended notices will be posted online and in the Human Resources Office.
Clark College Human Resources
July 9, 2013
Clark College - 7 months ago
The Clark College Bookstore focuses on excellent customer service. In addition to the specific qualifications, we are looking for employees...