The Louis Berger Group, Inc. is a globally recognized architecture, engineering and environmental consulting firm providing comprehensive project related services from inception and planning through to design, construction, and long-term operations and maintenance. The Louis Berger Group, Inc. is one of the largest multidisciplinary consulting organizations in the United States. By drawing on the imagination, experience, intelligence and versatility of its staff of over 5,000, the Louis Berger Group has earned a reputation for delivering outstanding quality and performance. Berger operates permanent and project offices in over 25 locations in the U.S.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. is searching for an experienced Scheduler / Project Controls Specialist.
This position is part-time and will be supporting domestic and international work.
The Project Controls Specialist’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Review Contractor schedules
• Compare baseline schedule with current updates
• Provide required analysis to determine impacts on program schedule; create a Critical Path
• Analyze time extension requests and scope changes
• Track Milestones
• Provide support in reconciliation of impacts of proposed changes of scope, schedule and cost
• Resolve scheduling conflicts
• Applicants must be able to obtain US security clearance (requires US citizenship).
• Bachelors/Masters Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture.
• 10+ years of scheduling experience on large, multi-million dollar infrastructure programs
• Proficient in the use of P6
• Aviation experience desirable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information may not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location.
To apply, please visit http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/curr_job_list.php , and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
Please have your resume ready to upload, formatted as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload correctly to the candidate database.
Please include salary history/requirements when responding.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 21 months ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...