Perform various administrative, operations and clerical duties to contribute to efficient and effective branch office operations.
(Including specific Education and License requirements)
- High School diploma, GED or comparable work experience.
- Basic computer skills (working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.)
- Basic math skills and writing skills
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good inter-personal, customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a computerized environment.
- Basic understanding of the various industry products – stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options etc.
- General knowledge of company, branch and compliance policies and procedures.
- Provide professional, courteous customer service to ensure client satisfaction.
- Greet visitors and determine the nature of the visit. Contact appropriate personnel and announce guest
- Provide professional telephone support for the assigned FCs. Develop and maintain a professional rapport with clients. Screen and return phone calls. Take message, transfer calls, answer routine questions and provide information when possible.
- Maintain cleanliness of all conference rooms and make sure that client coffee area is fully stocked and presentable at all times
- Collect outgoing mail and FedEx at assigned intervals throughout the day and affix appropriate postage.
- Contact vendors for maintenance and supplies on various office machines as needed
- Watch for potential problems. Alert the FC and /or Branch Manager when necessary.
- Perform various administrative, operations and clerical duties to contribute to efficient and effective branch office operations.