Looking for a great first step to a bright career with one of America’s most respected apartment companies? Our Resident Concierge position is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for a customer service position. We’re a terrific group of people committed to providing superior service to residents of our upscale apartment communities.Job Description
Responsibilities include greeting and registering visitors; greeting residents and providing services such as arranging transportation, accepting packages, assisting with luggage, guiding visitors, providing directions, and arranging dry cleaning and other service pick-ups and deliveries; preventing solicitors; responding to and following up on resident complaints or service requests; monitoring security systems and security cameras; and any other services required for maintaining a first-class level of resident service, care and safety.
Must have exceptional people skills and customer service abilities. Flexibility and a professional, friendly, helpful attitude are key.
Archstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a condition of employment, a satisfactory hair follicle drug test and background check are required.
- Exceptional communication, customer service and people skills
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Good organizational skills, follow-up and follow through
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Self-motivated; can work independently
- Basic typing and computer skills including ability to find information on the Internet
- Night shift requirements: 11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
- Hotel, hospitality or other service experience a plusWhy You’d Want This Job
- Steady work with set shifts and competitive pay
- Great benefits for full-time, including excellent health care, tuition reimbursement and paid vacation (limited benefits for part-timers)
- Not physically demanding
- Great company and team atmosphere, with a commitment to excellence
- Opportunities for advancement with a well-respected national company (One of America’s Most Admired
- Companies — Fortune magazine 2004)To learn more about Archstone, visit our website at ArchstoneApartments.com.
Make your talents known! Apply today!