Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Are you a Salesperson or a Sales Champion?
Sales Champions are energetic individuals who "own their business." They see where they're going, know how to achieve results, appreciate the selling process, and value a long-term sales career. Sales Champions drive themselves to be better today than yesterday. They know their product, follow-up, create their own opportunities, and find meaning in their work. If you have the passion of a Sales Champion, we have positions immediately available!
- Build customer relationships as you assist customers in selecting furniture that best suit their budgets and their needs.
- Accountable for your individual success within a team environment.
- Train through Raymour & Flanigan University, gaining product knowledge and sales solutions as you progress.
- Achieve goals and meet deadlines in a revenue-driven atmosphere with unlimited earning potential!
- Energy, enthusiasm and ambition to flourish in a fast-paced sales career.
- Professional communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills.
- Patience, resiliency and persistence backed by an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Create customer base by cold calling, prospecting and using electronic book of business.
- Grow existing base by making sales calls and contact with potential and existing customers.
- The ability to network and build strong relationships and generate new business through prospecting and referrals.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new programs.
- Two years' proven retail experience desirable.
- High school diploma. College coursework is preferred.
- Business to business sales experience a plus.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes nights, weekends, holidays, and special sales events.
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success! As a Retail Sales Associate with Raymour & Flanigan, you will have unlimited earnings potential comprised of excellent commissions, spiffs, incentives, weekly pay and the benefit of 3-day delivery on furniture you sell!
- Frequently move about the showroom over an 8-12 hour period to attend to customers needs.
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time as customer needs dictate.
Raymour & Flanigan provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
Other Great Benefits:
- Health Insurance (Up to 80% of premium paid) and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company-paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
- Raymour & Flanigan University Training Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymour & Flanigan - 17 months ago
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...