Janovic is part of the Indecor Group, Inc - Benjamin Moore & Co.’s family of Company-Owned stores. We are full service paint and decorating retail destination featuring Benjamin Moore Products. The store chain has locations in Chicago, Virginia, Philadelphia, New York City and Hawaii. There are exciting opportunities for growth in different geographic locations throughout the United States.
Janovic is currently recruiting for a Part Time Retail Sales Associate toprovide superior service to all customers and assist the store manager and assistant store manager as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Retail Sales Associate : careers in Sales, Sales employment, customer sales and service, paint store, paint and decorating, paint employment, retail paint stores, and retail jobs
- Assist all customers in a professional and timely manner upon them entering the retail store.
- Answer customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner per company guidelines.
- Provide knowledgeable assistance to customers with all product lines and services offered by the retail store.
- Assist store managers with outside sales calls when necessary.
- Determine a customer’s needs by asking questions and listening to the customer’s response.
- To suggestively sell additional merchandise to the customer assisting the customer in completing their projects.
- To actively participate in all provided training programs offered by the retail store.
- To maintain merchandising standards established by store managers and /or operational managers including product display sand promotional displays etc.
- To actively participate in store activities including stocking shelves, carrying merchandise out for the customer.
- Present a professional, neat appearance, maintain a good attendance record and arrive to work at the scheduled time.
- Participate in all daily housekeeping responsibilities that include interior/exterior maintenance, product organization, etc.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in the retail employee handbook.
- Process all Sales transactions in a timely and accurate manner adhering to all operational procedures concerning transactions.
- Accurately complete all opening and closing procedures
- A minimum of a high school diploma.
- Demonstrated skills in customer service and negotiating.
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
- Detail oriented and be able to manage your time efficiently and appropriately.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com . Please note that we will reply only to inquiries regarding system accessibility and will not respond to any other inquiries sent to this email address.