SPA is currently seeking part-time weekend security positions (12-20 hours/week):
- Enforce school rules and policies
- Monitor sporting events; entry to building
- Patrol school grounds
- Secure building as required
- Must be able to make independent and good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedures
SPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
- High school diploma and one year of experience in the field of law enforcement OR any equivalent combination of experience and education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Must be able to perform required duties inside and outside the property with exposure to inclement weather and unpredictable crises situations.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, pull, grasp, walk, carry and climb.
- Requires infrequent lifting or carrying of objects up to 50 lbs.
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.