w/implementation and training.
- Assist members with account and product inquiries.
- Knowledge of policies/procedures and assist
cross-sell at every opportunity.
- Knowledge of products/services offered and
- Special Items – sell money orders, official checks &
- Perform cash advances, stop payments and wire
open/close boxes (training required)
- Safe Deposit Box – allow members entry and
established for the achievement of increasing retail
- Consistently meet or exceed individual goals
services per member
area (operation, direction & guidance).
- Serve as information source for Member Associate
and strategic sales initiatives
- Assist with implementing and monitoring Branch goals
- Operate and balance cash drawer
- Perform shared branching transactions for guest
Dispense Machines and ATM, daily balancing, shipping
- Vault Responsibilities – buy and sell, load Cash
coin, assist in preparing cash orders and verify
info to branch team
- Balance coin machine daily
- Follow debit card instant issue procedures daily
- Process collection items
- Serve on Credit Union committees and communicate
and closing cash letter for Branch Capture
- Assist with processing items, daily check balancing
Assist in rotation of Branch opening and closing
- Provide supervisory overrides and check approvals
- Perform monthly audits of stamps, gift cards, and
and provide input for staff performance observations
- Perform teller cash drawer audits, daily work audits
for Member Associates.
Counselor (MSC) work flow.
- Monitor Member Associate and Member Services
research teller outages, monitor daily compliance of
- Assist with assignments, scheduling, monitor &
- Participate in outside Business Development and
- Assist in MSC area as needed by opening/closing
members as well as problem solving and research
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- Minimum of one year financial institution experience
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical background in teller/vault
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.