WORK SCHEDULE: |
Monday thru Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
HOURS: Up to 32 hours/week
WAGE: $10.00 per hour
- Edits and verifies daily farebox (GFI) statistical information.
- Reviews Route Statistics Reports to verify accuracy, and distributes reports.
- Performs FTA required surveys, plus data entry of surveys.
- Collects information from passengers and bus operators to complete special surveys.
- Performs revenue room farebox counting duties and prepares daily bank deposits.
- Prepares Customer Service Representative’s (CSRs) Money and Ticket Bags. Transports money/ticket bags to remote terminals or serves as a backup for this function when performed by an outside carrier. Reconciles contents of all CSR bags upon return from the remote terminals.
- Performs a variety of duties such as: Excel spreadsheets, data entry, word processing, proofreading, reproducing documents, collating reports/notebooks, processing of forms, etc.
- Performs additional duties as assigned to assist the Statistical Data Manager, other Finance Department personnel, and/or other departments upon request.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Education : High school diploma or G.E.D. supplemented by courses or training in typing, data entry, computer operations, Microsoft Office, and general office practices.
- Experience : Two (2) years data entry experience with personal computers. Cash-handling and familiarity with money security policies and procedures preferred.
- License : Must possess or obtain and maintain a valid Florida Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of : General office practices and procedures; effective telephone techniques; and personal computer operations.
- Skilled in : Working as a member of a team. Effective written and verbal communications. Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word application software. Use of ten key calculator and operation of general office equipment. Must have proficient math skills.
- Abilities : Exercise initiative within standardized procedures; establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees and the general public; organize tasks and work independently; learn bus routes and schedules; operate money handling equipment; perform detailed tasks at a high level of proficiency and accuracy. Must pay strict attention to detail. Must be able to meet strict deadlines. Must be able to follow procedures for maintaining security of revenue room operations and accuracy of statistical data.