A Marietta based technology company has an immediate opening for a part-time Technical Recruiter. This position will provide technical recruiting support for a growing company geared towards the medical software industry. Enjoy an energetic, multi-cultural and creative workplace. We dress casual but work smarter in a well-paced environment!
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Identifying strong candidates for technical positions such as Java Developers, Android Developers, Help Desk Associates, Network Analysts, Network Developers, and Database Analysts.
- Mining resumes, presenting job opportunities, interviewing, and reference checking candidates.
- Finding and actively participating in industry networking/sourcing communities (including universities).
- Leveraging your online & technical network to recruit for current and future opportunities.
Since 1993, Nuesoft Technologies Inc. has been the leading provider of Internet-based practice management solutions for physicians’ offices, billing companies and university health centers. Nuesoft was one of the first companies to pioneer software as a service (SaaS) and has the datacenter facilities to support secure and HIPAA-compliant application hosting. Currently the company has an established U.S. customer base of more than 15,000 users in all 50 states – including 7,000 medical providers from nearly 100 specialties. Nuesoft also serves as an independent clearinghouse, processing 3.5 million claims transactions per year.
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting experience in technology sector covering a wide range of functional areas including, but not limited to: Engineering (both infrastructure and network), Project and Program Management, Quality Assurance, Software Development, Information Technology and more.
- Strong understanding of technology, coupled with the ability to effectively communicate the roles and responsibilities of technical roles and how they fit into the company’s business.
- Bachelors Degree (Engineering or Computer Science preferred).
- Healthcare technology background strongly desired.
- Ability to organize and prioritize activities in a shifting staffing environment.
- Knowledgeable of employment conditions, technical trends and pending shifts or upgrades that can impact how technology affects the healthcare industry.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision and to effectively manage multiple candidates simultaneously.
- Quick learner of new technologies.
- Must be flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with senior level technology professionals.
- Superb presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency and accountability.
- Strong hands on IT services experience preferred.
Only qualified LOCAL applicants need apply.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Nuesoft Technologies Inc. - 19 months ago