Davidson Companies is seeking a part time receptionist working from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM with ½ hour lunch in the Lake Oswego-Equity Capital Markets Branch. This position will perform receptionist duties to ensure a positive corporate image to clients and visitors and provide clerical support to contribute to an effective and efficient branch operation.
(Including specific Education and License requirements)
- Effective human relation and communication skills and telephone etiquette
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to operate a PC, multiple line telephone and photocopier
- Attention to detail, organizational and alphabetizing skills
- High school diploma, GED or comparable work experience in an office setting
- Provide receptionist support for the branch to include:
- Operate a telephone console to answer, refer, transfer, screen and return phone calls. Take and deliver telephone messages. Answer route questions and provide information when possible.
- Greet visitors. Determine the nature of the visit. Contact appropriate personnel and announce guest or the receipt of packages. Offer coffee or water to waiting visitors.
- Perform various clerical support duties to include:
- Receive in mail, sort, process and distribute.
- Order supplies.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Davidson Companies - 14 months ago