Do you want to be part of an innovative and forward thinking team? Are you inspired by the life changing opportunities and personal growth that higher education enables? We are, and we need someone to help share that message! An employee working in the Partner Education Services field must be truly committed to the lifelong learner mentality and have a sincere interest in promoting best in class service and student success. This team works specifically to cultivate long-lasting relationships with Marine education focused entities, and related organizations. A Partner Education Services team member will foster communication with a diverse population to establish and improve opportunities to socialize student centric institutional initiatives and events throughout their region.
The Partner Education Services position is a full-time employment opportunity. Candidate will be assigned to the eastern territory. Under limited supervision, the Partner Education Services will be responsible for maintaining strategic relationships with students and organizations that support employee development through higher education. The position will strengthen existing partnerships by scheduling, organizing, and attending events to generate an increased awareness for the University.
New territories can be assigned at any time, per request of the manager. The employee will be traveling throughout the territory on a regular basis. Though the employee is assigned the eastern territory, it does not prevent another Partner Education Services team member from also engaging with contacts and organizations within any of the states of the assigned territory.
Essential Job Duties:
• Work closely with Directors, Partner Education Services or Director, Business Development on the development of comprehensive capture and/or account strategies and plans
• Actively promote Ashford University programs to the alliance partners within assigned territory and in accordance with current account strategies
• Work within established budget, operational guidelines, and strategies for team success
• Responsible for scheduling and coordinating activities internally and externally with partners and prospects to increase awareness and generate interest in the University’s programs
• Conduct calls in support of established strategies to alliance partners, illustrating a knowledge and appreciation of their company culture, while exhibiting the ability to articulate the benefits of a partnership with Ashford University
• Maintain a current calendar of scheduled events, activities and required travel accommodations
• Work collaboratively with the team and other departments
• Evaluate the needs and preferences of each new and existing partner to understand their systemic needs that can be addressed through education
• Develop, grow, and maintain lasting relationships with new and existing partners
• Stay apprised of current events within the industry and the market while maintaining current and thorough knowledge of all the degree programs, plus all regulatory, operational, and compliance guidelines of the industry and the University
• Prepare activity reports for management review
• Actively engage and participate in meetings and trainings both in person and virtually
• Conscientious and responsible with company resources including monthly expense allowance
• Responsive with timely internal and external communication
• Work collaboratively with other departments as needed for the role
• Ensure meticulous execution of all projects and work, with data and content consistently accurate and well presented
• Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
• Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
• Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
• Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
• Minimum 3 plus years related experience
• Service time in the Marine Corps or Marine Corps Reserve preferred but not required
• Must possess a thorough knowledge of business and marketing
• Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills to accurately convey information and increase positive awareness of the University
• Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
• Must be willing to work some evenings and weekends
• Will require a dedicated home office work space with access to high speed internet and landline phone service, which is subject to visits from Ashford University representatives
• Must be computer literate and have experience in a Windows environment using Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• High degree of self-determination and motivation, with driving sense of responsibility, accountability, preparation, responsiveness and service
• Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and project management skills; ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities, and achieve solutions under deadlines
• Strong business acumen; the ability to recognize marketing and business development opportunities and to pursue them strategically
• Ability to quickly assess information, anticipate issues and outcomes, and make effective decisions
• Ability to travel as needed
• Experience in higher education industry
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
For additional information about our University, please visit www.ashford.edu.
Physical Requirements :
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee requires dexterity in using telephone, computer keyboard, mouse and calculator while seated at a desk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee may frequently move to interact with fellow employees and/or clients. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Communication Skills: While performing Duties of the job, the employee is required to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. The employee requires the ability to write effective and detailed correspondence and to effectively present information both in one-on-one and small group situations.
Mental Demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to deal with stress associated with a fast-paced work environment and multiple priorities/tasks. The employee will be required to make judgment decisions and adapt to changing work situations, grasp and apply new ideas, communicate with various personalities at all levels and have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
Work Environment: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud .
Note : This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background investigation, a credit check investigation, verification of education credentials, verification of prior employment history and a professional reference check; with review prior to an offer of employment being extended.
Notice to Prospective Employees
As required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security
Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (the “Clery Act”), prospective employees
are entitled to request and receive a copy of Ashford University Annual
Campus Security Report. The Report can be accessed a t 2011 AU Campus and Safety Report . The report includes certain campus safety policies and statistics
on reportable crimes and incidents that occurred on campus, in certain
off-campus buildings, and on public property immediately adjacent to campus or
accessible from campus for three previous years. The policies include
campus security policies, crime prevention, and alcohol and drug use, and
sexual assault, among others. To obtain a paper copy of the report,
please contact HumanResources@bpiedu.com .
Wait, there’s more… For more up-to-date news follow us on Twitter: @AshfordUCareers
Ashford University - 17 months ago
You can help people change their lives when they choose to pursue higher education and earn a degree from Ashford University. With more...