Do you have experience leveraging Salesforce.com to deliver solutions to Indirect Sales internal users and external partner users via a web portal? Are you an experienced problem solver looking for the opportunity to provide value in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment? Do you want to play a critical role in evolving a company?
Constant Contact is looking for a hands-on Project Lead/Business Analyst to be a key member of a growing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team. The successful candidate will use their analytical and problem solving skills to introduce reliable systems, processes and procedures to enable our indirect sales channel to interact with our partners. This role requires the person to have experience with analysis, design, testing, and ongoing support of services and solutions in the Partner Relationship Management (PRM) spectrum.
Reporting to the Director of CRM Systems, you'll be a key contributor helping to make the company's strategy and vision for PRM a reality. Working with internal stakeholders and external vendors, you’ll ensure our PRM systems and processes deliver on our strategic objectives. Whether you are performing business analysis, process analysis, data modeling, solutions definition, system integration, testing, troubleshooting or project management, your contributions will matter.
- Lead the implementation effort of a Partner portal that provides a one-stop, web location for Partners to manage their relationship with Constant Contact and our indirect customers
- Consolidate and further integrate existing partner-facing systems and processes into the web enabled portal
- Implement new features and processes within the Portal to enhance and ease the Indirect Sales function
- Work with internal stakeholders, external consultants and vendors to assess the impact of new initiatives on PRM data and process flows. Design and plan the necessary changes.
- Work solely or with other team members to configure and/or customize the PRM solution to meet ongoing requirements
- Manage a project request backlog
- Work collaboratively with business owners/stakeholders to capture and prioritize requirements
- Write business requirements and use cases
- Participate in hands-on configuration of changes in Salesforce.com and/or other components of the PRM implementation
- Facilitate data model design and system integration discussions with Engineering resources
- Participate in quality assurance testing
- Develop and manage project plans and delivery dates
- Track and resolve issues
- Manage on-going communication and expectation setting with stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years analyst or project management experience with Enterprise level project software
- Understanding of, and experience with configuring, the Salesforce.com Leads, Opportunities, and Accounts data model
- Sales domain expertise, in particular an understanding of Indirect Selling processes
- Experience with Treehouse, Relayware, or other PRM systems
- Proven decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly acquire an understanding of company corporate, product, and sales strategies and to keep pace with ongoing changes
Constant Contact - 14 months ago
Constant Contact makes sure businesses never lose touch with their most important customers. The company provides small businesses with...