The Partner Services Coordinator delivers unique value to the Pac-12 Networks and Conference corporate partners through the business management and implementation of all contractual assets. Primary focus is to clearly demonstrate return on partner business objectives in order to ensure maximum partnership retention and renewal rate.
- Understand and implement all of the Pac-12 partners’ contractual elements as relevant to assigned accounts.
- Ability to provide added value to the partnership through researching and identifying new co-branded business opportunities and activations which achieve partner objectives and return on investment annually.
- Supervise all aspects of project management on assigned accounts to include: Contract Asset Implementation, Broadcast - Radio and Television, Signage, Publications, Activations, Hospitality, Budget Management, Business Development, Relationship Enhancement
- Assist in the creation, accuracy, presentation and delivery of all business collateral to include: Renewal Presentations & Sales Worksheets, Seasonal Business Plan and Implementation Guide, Mid-Season Reviews, Annual Reports, and Ancillary Partner Communication.
- Assist in managing each brand and its associated assets as it relates to the Partner Business Manager’s portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Various other duties and projects as assigned.
- B.A. or B.S. degree from a four-year college or university.
- Experience in marketing or sponsorship fulfillment with a consumer brand, agency or media property.
- Must be able to develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as corporate managers/clients.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be highly organized with ability to multi-task.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have in-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Capable of working extended hours such as overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Must be able to attend events where standing, walking, lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds is required.
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License.
Pac-12 Enterprises - 11 months ago