Penske Motor Group owns and operates premier automotive dealerships in California including Longo Lexus, Longo Toyota, Scion, Lexus of Stevens Creek & RAB Motors.
Our Team Members are the face of Penske Motor Group and each one is committed to delivering a world-class experience for our guests every day.
Creating “lifetime guests" is the hallmark of our business operations.
Most importantly, we look for individuals who exemplify our Team values: Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Honest Communication.
The Parts Guest Services Representative is responsible for answering phones for the department and selling parts to all retail guests over the counter, through the Internet and/ or on the phone.
- Answers phone calls, internet request and provides price quotes, and other information as requested.
- Follows-up with guests on special order parts solicited by guest and notifies when they have arrived.
- Pulls purchased parts from stock and follows-up with back ordered parts.
- Verifies "will call" and "back-order" files.
- Assists with replenishing assigned inventory and notifies management of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Handles guests’ complaints with integrity and poise, and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied guests to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Answers, transfers, and provides information to incoming calls.
- Files repair orders as directed by service department management.
- Provides high level of service to internal and external guests.
- Performs other specific administrative functions as directed by management.
- Keeps current on new products and product updates.
- Assist in all other areas of the parts department when needed.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year customer service experience, preferably in an automotive dealership;
- Knowledge of automotive parts; basic mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and percentages) and application;
- Ability to pay attention to detail; follow-up with internal and external guests; read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; read and comprehends instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
Training and Advancement Opportunities
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401K with Company Match
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Company and Corporate Partner Discounts
Employee Assistance Program
Wellness Program & Wellness Coach
Fitness Center Programs
Penske Motor Group - 11 months ago