Established in 1961, H&E Equipment Services is ranked in the top 10 of Rental Equipment Registry's (RER) top 100 equipment rental companies. We are a leading supplier of equipment for construction, earthmoving, compaction, paving and material handling customers. In addition to specializing in rentals and sales, we offer extensive repair and maintenance programs with comprehensive parts inventories, mobile service, planned maintenance, fleet management, crane remanufacturing and more!
H&E is currently looking for a highly qualified and motivated Parts Manager .
The selected candidate will organize and direct the branch parts department in marketing, warehousing, and distributing equipment repair and replacement parts. They will also utilize inventory control systems to profitably sell parts to customers and internal departments. The candidate will perform these duties while maximizing company profits, and supplying the highest customer service possible.
- Develop annual objectives for the parts department, and each employee in order to attain sales and profit goals.
- Obtain and prepare parts quotes
- Maintain current customer base by coordinating with Product Support Sales Representatives and a knowledgeable staff to provide a reliable parts supply to the customer.
- Manage parts ordering from manufacturers and communicating with vendors for special purchases and expediting back orders.
- Maintain accurate inventory of fast moving and performing stock.
- Ensure that customer invoices are confirmed daily in NDS parts system by department employees.
- Scheduling opening and closing hours for employees.
- Coordinating with Sales and Rental departments on a daily basis.
- 2-3 years previous management and parts operations/inventory management experience.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, and a strong financial understanding
- Experience with P & L, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Mechanical background/ Manitowoc or other lattice crane parts experience is a plus.
- Must possess exceptional customer service, organization, time management, and communication skills.
We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage women, veterans, and minorities to apply.
- H & E offers competitive wages, excellent benefit packages, 401k, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and continuous education through numerous training programs.
H&E Equipment Services - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
H&E Equipment Services, Inc. is an integrated equipment services company in the United States focused on heavy construction and...