EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY!!! HE Equipment has an immediate opening for a Parts Manager in the Lake Charles, La area!
This position is responsible for the management and supervision of all parts and service order processing. You should be personable, a problem solver, and a skilled leader. A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in parts operations and parts management is required for this position.
The selected candidate will organize and direct the branch parts department in marketing, warehousing, and distributing equipment repair and replacement parts. They will also utilize inventory control systems to profitably sell parts to customers and internal departments. The candidate will perform these duties while maximizing company profits, and supplying the highest customer service possible.
- Develop annual objectives for the parts department, and each employee in order to attain sales and profit goals.
- Obtain and prepare parts quotes
- Maintain current customer base by coordinating with Product Support Sales Representatives and a knowledgeable staff to provide a reliable parts supply to the customer.
- Manage parts ordering from manufacturers and communicating with vendors for special purchases and expediting back orders.
- Maintain accurate inventory of fast moving and performing stock.
- Ensure that customer invoices are confirmed daily in NDS parts system by department employees.
- Scheduling opening and closing hours for employees.
- Coordinating with Sales and Rental departments on a daily basis.
- 2-3 years previous management and parts operations/inventory management experience.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, and a strong financial understanding · Experience with P & L, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Mechanical background/ Manitowoc or other lattice crane parts experience is a plus.
- Must possess exceptional customer service, organization, time management, and communication skills.
H & E offers competitive wages, excellent benefit packages, 401k, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and continuous education through numerous training programs.
We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage women, veterans, and minorities to apply.
H&E Equipment Services - 2 years ago
H&E Equipment Services, Inc. is an integrated equipment services company in the United States focused on heavy construction and...