Swissport Inc. is the #1 leading Ground Services Provider in the world. Swissport employing over 39,000 dedicated professionals, serving over 650 client companies at 195 airport locations in 38 countries on five continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Fueling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Consider being a part of an organization that has earned recognition as the Global Aviation Ground Services Company for the last twelve consecutive years in a row and Cargo Handling Agent of the Year for the last three consecutive years! Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor- made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience.”
Role & Function
Develops new ideas and training concepts; coordinates training for the San Francisco International Airport Station; facilitates safety audits; ensures training compliance with government agency regulations: FAA, OSHA, Customs, EPA, etc.
- Conduct all initial Training and ongoing Training for newly hired passenger services employees
- Conduct any carrier specific/ differences training
- Hold recurrent training in I.A.T.A Dangerous goods every two years
- Maintain employee/ airline training records
- Interact with our customers to keep updated on any changes with their particular airline operations
- Safeguarding of all data related to staff training files
- Establish any new training processes, based on changing work environments
- Abide to all local rules & regulations related to training and safety
- Maintain health & safety standards
- Assist in staff recruiting, training and annual assessments
- Administer all staff uniform ordering
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of passenger services operations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Management
- Knowledge of airline safety guidelines
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Administrative skills
- Leadership and communication skills
- English (spoken and written)
- Ability to think and act in a dynamic and innovative way
- Customer focus and quality awareness
Salary commensurate with experience. Selection will be based on candidate qualifications, company requirements and individual assessment results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
Swissport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a Drug-Free Workplace. Additionally, Swissport uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility upon hire. Please see the following links for additional information.
CANDIDATE INSTRUCTIONS :
- E-Verify participation poster in English
- E-Verify participation poster in Spanish
- For consideration, please apply online and upload a cover letter and recent resume highlighting your qualifications and skills for this position. No other means of submission will be accepted.
- Phone calls, emails, or faxes are strictly prohibited.
- Principals only, PLEASE! Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies are strictly prohibited and become the property of Swissport, and therefore, not subject to placement fees.
Swissport International Ltd. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard