The position of A.M. Pastry Cook is a full-time position of 32-40 hours per week. Applicants must be able to work weekends and holidays, as business dictates. The position requires standing for up to eight hours a day, and applicants must be able to lift 50 pounds. Culinary school graduates are preferred.
Job duties include:
The shift is from 4:00 a.m. to 2:00p.m. Shifts may be longer or shorter, according to business needs.
- Production and maintenance of cookie inventories for lunch desserts and amenities.
- Production and delivery of plated lunch desserts.
- Production and delivery of brunch desserts on Sundays.
- Production and delivery of buffet desserts as menus require.
- Assisting other bake shop team members when required, and cross-training on other bake shop positions.
- Completion of assigned daily cleaning duties.
- Baking all and preparing some breakfast pastries