The Director of Patient Access is responsible for the daily
operations of all functions and serves as the liaison between the Service Center and the facility. The
Director of Patient Access integrates the department's services with the hospital's primary functions,
develops/implements policies and procedures that guide or support service, assesses and improves
department performance, and ensures orientation and continuing education of departmental staff. As the
leader, this person may recommend resources/space needed by the department and may participate in the
selection of outside services. They serve as a key promoter of the Service Center, which strives to meet
and exceed the needs of its customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
- Patient Access experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- Experience in healthcare provider finance operations or similar service environments required
HCA Inc - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
West Palm Hospital, located in the heart of West Palm Beach, is a 250-bed acute care facility with over 30 years’ experience in...