Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Commons is the Minneapolis-based headquarters of Allina Health, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Allina's Abbott Northwestern Hospital, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
Serve as subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures, monitor all post work queues, lead post PAS staff, coordinate MNCA process for the hospital, perform all functions of an Allina financial counselor.
- High school diploma or GED, post secondary education preferred.
- 3 years revenue cycle experience, 1-2 years general office experience, 2 years customer service experience.
- Minimum 2 years with Allina revenue cycle.
- 1 year experience leading a team, worked in high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with computers.
- Knowledge of components of revenue cycle,
- Working knowledge of health care insurance.
- Experience collecting money.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience working with insurance companies obtaining benefits.
- Proven ability to problem solve, critical thinking, ability to give work direction, issue resolution experience, training experience.
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time position (40 hours per week)
- Shift: Day/Evening
Fridley is known for a small-town atmosphere in the midst of a metro area. Fridley schools experience unusually strong enrollment by nonresidents who cite quality academics, good school climate, and personalized attention for each student, as their reasons for choosing the Fridley Schools.
Community Resource Links:
- Located 15 miles North of Minneapolis
- Population = 20,000
- Service Area = 600,350
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 18 months ago
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...