Seeking Patient Access Trainer/QA Specialist!
This is a Full Time position.
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Patient Access Trainer/QA Specialist who will work closely with the Patient Access Supervisor to plan, organize, and train all associates of the Patient Access department (Centralized Scheduling, Pre-Registration, OP Registration and ED Registration.) May provide training for super users of all decentralized areas and keep them up to date on process changes. Assists all decentralized departments that perform the scheduling and registration functions as necessary.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
- Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- Opportunity to p erform Q.A. monitors including accuracy of registrations
- Opportunity to analyze results to determine specific areas which require additional training on both individual and group levels.
- Opportunity to cross train associates in all areas of department.
- M-F, Dayshift Position
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in hospital/physician office setting specifically in the area of scheduling and/or registration.
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Founded in 1953, Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services is a 236-bed, acute care regional healthcare provider with one of Southern...