Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
St. Francis Regional Medical Center, located in Shakopee, Minn., is jointly owned by Allina Health, Benedictine Health System, and Park Nicollet Health Services. It provides a full range of inpatient, outpatient, and emergency care services to more than 115,000 patients each year on a collaborative medical campus with more than 30 other providers. This unique structure enables St. Francis to combine the caring and compassion of a community hospital with the modern medical technology, specialties, and services found in the metro area. St. Francis has 800 employees, 400 physicians and 86 staffed beds.
- Lead team of direct patient care providers in same day surgery, endoscopy and PACU departments
- Accountable for nursing practice
- Provide leadership for achievement of quality and safety initiatives, financial measures, department efficiencies, staff education and development, and patient-focused care
- Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary groups for process improvement across business units
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 years management/leadership experience within healthcare
- Experience in surgical services/same day surgery, PACU or endoscopy/procedural services required
- Medical terminology
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Organization, prioritization, and effective time management
- Able to think creatively to solve problems and work in a fluid environment
- Able to effectively work in and lead groups to achieve results
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time position
- 40 hours/week
- Monday - Friday
- Day shift
City of Shakopee is located in the southwest corner of the Twin Cities metropolitan area, 23 miles from Minneapolis, on the Minnesota River. Residents of Shakopee enjoy both the atmosphere of a small town and the resources of a thriving metropolitan area. Incorporated in 1857 as a booming river town, today Shakopee is the county seat of Scott County, one of the fastest growing counties in the United States. The city has its own downtown central business district, regional medical center and business park and is home to regional entertainment attractions such as Historic Murphy's Landing, Valleyfair Amusement Park, and Canterbury Park Racetrack.
Community Resource Links:
- Located 20 miles Southwest of the Twin Cities
- Population = 34,000
- Service Area = 120,000
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...