The Patient Care Secretary is responsible for all patient care related clerical procedures and facilitates communication between patients/families and other team members.
- Takes and keeps daily schedule for all team members.
- Establishes, maintains and closes patient charts in an orderly manner.
- Handles all patient care data entry and performs receptionist duties as required.
- Qualified candidates must have at least three (3) years secretarial experience.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of medical terminology a plus.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
VITAS® Healthcare, a pioneer and leader in the hospice movement since 1978, is the nation’s largest provider of end-of-life care....